Sunday, August 16, 2009

No vacuum...

Nothing much these days. A sort of change in me, of course, for better. I am not sad and I am positive about many things.

There is no vacuum in the world. It's always filled with matter, some matter, its a different matter if the matter is good or not, but there is matter.

There is someone possibly could become my friend, a good friend. How much life is different and more lively with a good friend. Let's see.

There is a slight difference in the way I see friends and friendship. Friends are not for gossip.(three days back i read an article in which the author almost had no friend the moment she wanted to stop gossiping!) That's the reason I seem to be alone almost always. I don't share my problems to add his or her own(none of my friends know any of my problem- don't ask me if I have problems, who doesn't have?) but to give a me a feeling of solace and comfort, strength and energy, at the very thought. Of course, people do matter in one's life, I mean, good people.

You should wish me good luck this time. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment